What I can do for you:
- Figure out what you need to start your own game company, and how I can help make it happen
- A focused plan for getting the correct legal structure, contracts, and intellectual property protection
- Understanding how we can get the process started as soon as possible
- Clear action steps for your next moves over the next days, weeks, and months
You should book a call if:
- You are ready to get started developing your game
- You are serious about enlisting a professional to make this new business happen
- You are comfortable paying the flat fee for the Indie Game Startup Bundle up front, plus filing fees
You should NOT book a call if:
- You’re looking for free legal advice
- You’re not ready to get started within the next couple weeks
- You would rather spend the time learning how to do all of this yourself
- You are satisfied just finding forms online and using those for your business
This call doesn’t obligate you to hire me or pay any money. However, I want to be sure that you’re serious about getting started before we get on a call.
Also, this call is not for giving legal advice – it’s an exploratory call to understand your goals and legal issues, and to present you with a legal services solution that I offer.
Please use the form below to book your free call:
Here’s what they love about us…
“When I hire someone, I’m concerned about quality, communication, and speed. None of those concerns were valid for Zachary. If you’re looking for a lawyer who knows that game industry and creates excellent contracts, I’d highly recommend Zachary.”
“My biggest worry, because of the previous law firm we worked with, was that just like them, Zack might try to charge us for services we didn’t need by making it seem like they were crucial for us to run a business. They also charged us for every little thing.
It did not come true. Zack is the best and I trust him and whatever he suggests 100%!!!”
“We have worked with numerous attorneys throughout our 7 ½-year tenure in the games industry. Most have been good and we thought we had excellent representation. However, Zack’s focus on gaming and his exhaustive knowledge about the unique aspects of our industry make him a much better choice for legal advice. And, the experience of working with Zack transcends simply professional, legal advice; he engages with us like a trusted partner and helps us make strategic decisions.”
“Zack not only knows his stuff but it’s obvious that he loves the gaming community. Zack is super easy to talk to about legal concerns and super easy to work with! Zach makes sure he understand your concerns before offering advice or help and, just as important, he goes out of his way to make sure you understand the legal side of things. I couldn’t recommend any other lawyer more highly than Zachary Strebeck.”
“From pirates to contractors, Zack does a great job at shedding light on the legal situations we face and does a great job executing contracts and taking action on our behalf.
‘This is the most professionally written contract I have ever seen’ said one art contractor on my project. I nodded my head with a satisfied smile.”
“Zack has been a pleasure to work with. We really appreciate his calm, reasonable demeanor, thoughtful advice, and extensive knowledge of the industry. We would highly recommend him (and already have to a few people).”
The above testimonials or endorsements do not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter.