New podcast – Talking games, Japan, and container dwellings with Jordan Draper
The Legal Moves podcast is back!
It’s got a new theme song and a brand new guest – Jordan Draper of Jordan Draper Games.
In this episode, Jordan and I discuss:
- developing and publishing designer board games while traveling,
- the gaming scene in different countries (Norway and Japan, to be more specific),
- Jordan’s other ventures (including designing shipping container housing),
- and more!
You can listen to it over on the Legal Move podcast page (and subscribe while you’re there), as well as with the embedded player below:
Latest posts by Zachary Strebeck (see all)
- New podcast – Talking games, Japan, and container dwellings with Jordan Draper - October 17, 2018
- What is a collaboration agreement? [Ultimate Guide] - October 2, 2018
- How much does a trademark attorney cost? - October 2, 2018