New podcast – Talking games, Japan, and container dwellings with Jordan Draper
The Legal Moves podcast is back!
It’s got a new theme song and a brand new guest – Jordan Draper of Jordan Draper Games.
In this episode, Jordan and I discuss:
- developing and publishing designer board games while traveling,
- the gaming scene in different countries (Norway and Japan, to be more specific),
- Jordan’s other ventures (including designing shipping container housing),
- and more!
You can listen to it over on the Legal Move podcast page (and subscribe while you’re there), as well as with the embedded player below:
Latest posts by Zachary Strebeck (see all)
- Escape Room trademarks – Check out my guide on Escape Front! - May 15, 2019
- Amazon Brand Registry Requirements [2019 Guide] - May 4, 2019
- What does the Supreme Court copyright decision mean to game devs? - March 28, 2019