These 100% FREE eBooks are full of information for:
- Game developers
- YouTube content creators
- Business startups
- Anyone starting a new business!
Over 100 pages packed with an overview of numerous legal issues, including:
- Fair Use under US Copyright law
- Licensing agreements
- Parody and Satire – are they Fair Use?
- Choosing the right business entity
- Forming a business entity
- Why you need contracts and agreements
- Explanation of licensing, work-made-for-hire and confidentiality agreements
- The four different kinds of intellectual property
- Reasons to register that intellectual property
- Navigating the federal and state laws that govern game development
- Privacy policies and COPPA
- Raising money through crowdfunding and exempt securities offerings
When you sign up for my mailing list, you’ll get my Trademark and Copyright checklists for game developers.
See some of the steps that should be taken to help ensure that your brand and trademark is strong and unique before pouring money into the name or idea!
Plus you’ll get monthly updates from the blog and any future checklists and eBooks that I create.